4 Kasım 2014 Salı

Racing Penguin, Flying Free



Racing Penguin (or Flying Penguin) is a physics based slide and fly game!

Slide down the mountains of Antarctica and flap your wings to fly.

Go as fast as you can to escape from the polar bear.

5 addicting worlds, 40 racing levels.

Clear levels to earn stars - the faster you go, the more stars you get.

Use your stars to unlock new worlds!

Multiplayer! You can challenge your friends!

Get it while it is FREE!

? What our players are saying

- If it where a $10 game I would buy it. I can play it everyday for the rest of my life

- This is the funnest mobile game in the history of mobile games

- This game was so much fun I lost my job and my wife left me. I sure hope they will reimburse me for my life.

- Fantabulous. Hide this one from the kids, you're gonna want to spend some quality
time playing this one yourself

- This game changed my life

Game Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.topfreegames.racingpenguin.free&hl=tr


Similar games : 




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder